Dawn's seahorse garden!

Ladies have always ruled. Articulating eyes. I wonder what Adam called it in the Garden. Maybe, it was enchanting lips.

Ckss,
I have enjoyed following your tank thread. Keep it coming.
Patrick

Last edited:
Enjoyed the video. The contrasting of greens and reds are very nice. What is the dark macro that the ponies use as a hitching post, on the right side of the Gorgonion/Macro Island?

PSS. It looks like Codium
https://www.marineplantbook.com/marinebookcodium.htm

The contrasting greens and reds would be even nicer with some blue octode like in cksss's tank.

The dark green is codium. I really like it but I have stay after it to keep the gha off it.

Try differrent texture in both green and red.

What green macro do you have on left hand Island with condiom hitching post?

Consider adding Caulerpa Prolifera. It resembles a true marine plant, Oar Grass. It also resembles a fresh water plant, corkscrew Valanesaria.

In the reds, do you have Gracilaria Hayi?

Try differrent texture in both green and red.

What green macro do you have on left hand Island with condiom hitching post?

Consider adding Caulerpa Prolifera. It resembles a true marine plant, Oar Grass. It also resembles a fresh water plant, corkscrew Valanesaria.

In the reds, do you have Gracilaria Hayi?
The green on the left island is what I call green grape caulerpa. I am not sure about gracilaria hayi, I do not know my macro algaes.

Grape Caulerpa would be a fast grower requiring frequent pruning in a high nutrient system.

Look at free guide from GulfCoast EcoSystem. Russ Kronwetter has put together the most pragmatic guide to macro.
https://www.marineplantbook.com

Check out color and texture at GCE.

That's a nice video Dawn, thanks for sharing! I love the tank background, but what I like most is the overall aquascaping. Your tank is quite beautiful!

That's a nice video Dawn, thanks for sharing! I love the tank background, but what I like most is the overall aquascaping. Your tank is quite beautiful!
Kevin, when you say backround, do you mean the mural? I wished I could do that over as I would skip the seahorse and just do shadowy silhouettes of sea grasses and coral with only the faintest hint of a seahorse and fish.

Now with such a natural aquascape the mural looks out of place to me. Thank you for the compliment though.

Back