Disaster struck, please read

2t2_crash

Sango-Chu has lost ALL of his livestock and coral.. the only thing alive in his tank is an anemone.

I am asking on his behalf (without him knowing till he reads this) if anyone has frags or livestock they would like to donate to a lonely tank I know he'd be gratefull.

Luis if you read this..
I have five hard coral frags for you (that originated from your tank) plus some pulsing zenia, a couple of clams and if you want a leather you got it!

Crash

Sorry to hear that. That's got to be frustrating. I have an orange birds nest frag and some palythoa's. They have some cyno on them...

I'll let Luis know, And I'll steer him to this thread tonight so he can see and fill in details if he would like.

I hope I'm not calling him out onto the spotlight with this one.

Me and Luis just got back from fragging my tank. He got the birds nest and some mushrooms from TPS's tank as well since it was in the same area. Hopefully things will be better for him and these frags will thrive if he follows my advice about doing things the lazy man way... overdose coral-vite and never do waterchanges...

LOL Jeff.

He has some really nice frags now. Luckily he didn't lose his beautiful frogspawn, monty cap or Scoly.. plus a couple of nice brains are still alive.

Back