Dudester’s 450g corner in-wall and tank room – help with design

I'm just amazed that everyone hasn't unsubscribed to this thread. I appreciate the offer to help setup your tank Robb, but I've got a lot on my plate right now. Maybe I'll just go over and have a caucasian though ;) .
Yeah, sorry I haven't been writing much in you guys' threads lately, I'm doing all I can just to even follow along. But the light at the end of the tunnel is coming into view.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15290048#post15290048 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dudester
I'm just amazed that everyone hasn't unsubscribed to this thread. I appreciate the offer to help setup your tank Robb, but I've got a lot on my plate right now. Maybe I'll just go over and have a caucasian though ;) .
Yeah, sorry I haven't been writing much in you guys' threads lately, I'm doing all I can just to even follow along. But the light at the end of the tunnel is coming into view.

Mike I unsubscribe and then resubscribe and then unsubscribe and then resubscribe hoping that there will be updates :lol:

wakeme.jpg

Cute picture Marc... since Mike is still not posting, we will turn his thread into OUR lounge..... LOL

I've been away on vacation with the fam and was surprised to see some posts here. Sorry everybody, just not much to tell or show. Even photos of cute kittens can't speed this thing along. In all honesty, the pool and backyard hardscape is 3 weeks away from completion, and then the yard, AND THEN the tank. At least the curtains are already hung :mixed: . By the time I'm ready to get this tank going, all of my existing equipment will be archaic.

It looks like I will be able to be there then to help pour in the first cup of sand. :D Give me some heads up, and I'll drive south.

I'll even bring you a bottle of wine for your wine cellar.

Well Dude... at least when you buy Deltec, AGE and the like ... your equipment can get only just so archaic compared to most of the stuff out there.

I for one am still waiting with great anticipation ....

... However, given our extreme patients, a pic of the pool & hard scape, once available, may be waranted here. It would at least be more exciting then pics of cute sleeping kitties! ... No offence melev!! :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15504955#post15504955 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dudester
By the time I'm ready to get this tank going, all of my existing equipment will be archaic.

This is a test in patience!!!!! I have not been on reefcentral.com in awhile but I think I might get back on the horse and set something up this year all because of you Mike!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15505084#post15505084 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by melev
It looks like I will be able to be there then to help pour in the first cup of sand. :D Give me some heads up, and I'll drive south.

I'll even bring you a bottle of wine for your wine cellar.

After a bottle of wine and some Crown, be careful that sand is all you put in the tank... :D

LL

Back