Florida Trip Keys..

great pics. looks like you guys had a great time. i use to hunt for carribean lobsters in caves with a spear gun. one of my best times :)

also hunted for flounders even though they were always tiny when i pulled them up. the fish always seems alot bigger in the water than when you pull them out ! llol

anyway, trips like that last forever! congrats.

They always look 20 times bigger underwater. I guess it should be legal if you eat it under water and don't bring them up to find out that they are not more than two inches (lol). It was fun and by the way.. Nice Onyx ..

do I see Stanley in the back... This is the US soutest most point..
13.jpg
[/B][/QUOTE]

;) In the CONTINENTAL US... The actually Southern most point is on the Big Island of Hawaii! ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9875330#post9875330 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by shimmy_yaz
Country bumpkin and Williamsport in the same sentence makes me laugh. Come to my town someday. Just look for the single blinking red light. HaHa

Wow you live in suburbia! You have one of those fancy-smacy electrics device all we gots is stop signs! Heehee!

Those trips are still in the planning process and will update you as soon as we know more about them. It should be fun.

Back