FS: Fission nano skimmer $20

Dirt4dinner

Home Growin' SUSHI!
Hey, this skimmer is only one week old. It puts out to many microbubbles for my 6 gallon nano. It needs either a bigger nano, or a nano with a refugium in the back. I have the box and manual still. Works perfect...just to many bubbles for this tank. I paid $35 shipped.

Peter,
I appreciate your interest...but I am pretty sure it is already sold.

As for it's performance, it makes foam....and it is very versatile, with several good mounting options. For the price, I would say give it a try.

so far this thing is just making foam that turns into a million microbubbles, real annoying so far but I'm giving it a couple more days, if this doesn't remedy itself then I'm taking it out.

I notice one installed in a fairly large aquarium 16 bowfront and that it was raised high enough that all the return water was coming out the vents near the cup and dripping down the side. I wonder if that would make any difference in having it out of the water where the bubbles return into mostly air forcing most of the water to drip back into the nano.

Peter

i have heard it take about two week before they stasrt working good and if you read the instruction book tis little skimmer is totally dependent on the water lever being stable

Back