FS: Lots of SPS for sale!

This same frag pack is listed for sale on our TBRC Facebook page with your location showing Lucerne, Switzerland. Your facebook post does not mention anything about breaking down your tank. These are the things that make people suspicious about your original post.

I don't put my real information on Facebook, but if you can see my friends list most of them are in the Tampa Bay Area.

Let's be realistic though... I have to actually meet people in person to give them the corals and I'm not asking for payment prior to that. If it's a scheme, it's a really crappy scheme.

I don't believe anyone mentioned it being a scheme. I would assume we have all bought corals before and we know how it works. What appeared to be in question is your story about why you are selling the corals. I have no ill will towards you, I was just pointing out what may have caused the questions.

It's cool, man. The Facebook post only allowed so many characters in the post and the story seemed to be too much of a distraction in the forum post. If I seem dry or short it's because I'm seriously bummed by the whole thing. I literally just got it going and now I have to break it all down. It sucks.

Sold to LaserJim!

Thanks for the interest, everyone. I'll post fish and equipment for sale as they become available.

Had a very smooth transaction with Jim and his wife. Both great people and I highly recommend them for buy, sell or trade.

Back