FS: SPS Frag Packs - Oregon Tort, PC Rainbow, ORA, TCN, Cornbred, etc.

DivingTheWorld

In order to clear out my frags, I've put together a few packs and dropped the price a bit. These are WYSIWYG and not photo-shopped.

Pack #1 $100

YErIJDZ.jpg

Oregon Tort
DTW Green Slimer Acro
PC Rainbow Acro
Ice Fire Echinata
ORA Pearlberry

Pack #2 $100

cQJV0XQ.jpg

Reverse Sunset Montipora
Mystic Sunset Montipora
ATL Appleberry Montipora
Sand Dollar Montipora
Setosa Montipora

Pack #3 $200

mzlmPy2.jpg

TCN Aqua Blue Milli
Bubblegum Milli
JRK Inferno Milli
Cornbred's Fuego Milli

Pack #4 $200

eXsP50o.jpg

DTW Gecko Acro
ORA Pearlberry
Jason Fox - Fox Flame
Purple Bonsai
DTW Green Slimer
Copps CITR Red Dragon

Shoot me a PM or text if you have my number.

Last edited:
Pack #4 was mostly sold, so here is a re-configured one:

Pack #5 $200

sXQtCrm.jpg

ORA Joe The Coral
Jason Fox Fox Flame Acro
DTW Gecko Acro
ORA Pearlberry
Copps CITR Red Dragon

Photos and several included listed corals have been switched up and more corals have been added to a couple of the packs as a result.

Packs 1-4 are still available

PM or Text to come check them out.

What was the source of the ice fire? Is it a legit aquascene ice fire, or just an Aussie ech?

I got my Ice Fire colony originally from Kes "kes reef". I don't know if it is "legit" or not, but it looks nice to me. I have a picture of my colony in my build thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the picture for pack #5 showing up for others? Doesn't show for me. I'm interested, but can't see the picture. :(

Yeah, I think when I updated one of the other pics it overwrote that one. Sorry about that! But Packs 1 and 5 were both sold.

Packs 2, 3 and 4 are still available and those pictures should be showing. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in one of those. Thanks.

Looks like some good colors, you dosing any trace elements?

I dose Nitrate to maintain between around 3-5ppm. I also does 2ml of Pohl's Xtra Special each day. I'm not sure that the Pohl's does much. I just had an extra bottle and didn't want to throw it away! :lmao: My phosphates run close to zero (0-3 on Hanna Phosphorus).

Ahhh I wish my tank was ready for SPS! Do you think you will have some more pearlberry in about a month or so?

I dose Nitrate to maintain between around 3-5ppm. I also does 2ml of Pohl's Xtra Special each day. I'm not sure that the Pohl's does much. I just had an extra bottle and didn't want to throw it away! :lmao: My phosphates run close to zero (0-3 on Hanna Phosphorus).

when you dose, it it all at once or throughout the day?

do you have a constant 3-5 nitrate all day?
When i dose my nitrates only read for a bit after dosing, the next morning its back at 0.

Back