FS: Vectra M1

Status
Not open for further replies.

minus9

Vectra M1 with battery backup booster cable. Includes everything pictured, original box, some fittings, booster cable. Only cleaned with citric acid or RO. It's clean and ready to go.
$225 cash.
IMG_7007.jpg

Okay, M1 is still up for grabs $225.
I also have the following sps:
1 - Lime in the sky for $50
2 - WD frags $70 & $100
1 - A. florida (pink-tip variety) $30
1 - Miyagi tort $15
1 - PC rainbow $50

I'll post updated pics in the morning when the lights come on.

Just a quick pic for size reference. They're not their fluffy selves yet. PC rainbow was picked by a friend, so it's gone. Also, I have a few jawbreakers, $60 & $70. PM me and I can send pics of the JB's.

Thanks Matt! Any luck finding metal halide fixtures? Let me know if you come across any junkie reflectors, I want to try someone.

Will do. I'm waiting to hear back from someone who has some elites. Trying to do some research to see if those will have the spread to cover 38 front to back. He's actually more towards you too.

Will do. I'm waiting to hear back from someone who has some elites. Trying to do some research to see if those will have the spread to cover 38 front to back. He's actually more towards you too.

Let me know if he's close to me and I can it out for you? If they were still making Iwasaki 6500k bulbs, I would do it in a heartbeat. I might be getting two Kessil 500x's and hang them high over my tank?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know if he's close to me and I can it out for you? If they were still making Iwasaki 6500k bulbs, I would do it in a heartbeat. I might be getting two Kessil 500x's and hang them high over my tank?

I have some lumenmax lrg reflectors like brand new if interested

Okay, M1 is still up for grabs $225.
I also have the following sps:
1 - Lime in the sky for $50
2 - WD frags Price drop $60 & $80
1 - A. florida (pink-tip variety) $30
1 - Miyagi tort $15 (free if you buy any frag)
1 - PC rainbow $50 Sold

I'll post updated pics in the morning when the lights come on.

Price drop, need to clear space!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back