Great Barrier Reef WARNING LOTS OF PHOTOS!

wow

wow

these are some of the coolest pics ive ever seen. the massive size of the reefs just make me want to go get certified in SCUBA.

been a long time since I've tagged along on this thread, but it's still just as enjoyable as the first time u posted pics.... ! :)

wow... i just spent 3 hrs scrolling through this thread and seen so many amazing pics i dont know where to begin but thanks for sharing them with us and wish i could have found this earlier to help out with the camera funding

WOW! What an incredible thread. Your pics are awesome. I recently broke my foot and tore tendons and ligaments. I will have to have surgery on Friday morning to fuse bones together. I have really enjoyed this thread as all I have been able to do for the past week is lie on the sofa with my foot propped up. I will definatly be looking forward to more of your pics and posts as I will have three months of recovery.
Thank you for sharing your incredible journey,
Dave

This makes me want to get certified and move to Austrailia reallllllllly bad. I'm looking into a foriegn exchange program now :]
I might have to wait for college though (I'm a junior in highschool now) but this has definitly gone on my bucket list. Thanks for the great pictures and keep it up!

Back