Hello All

seschafer

Hello all,

I recently moved out to the Denver area from upstate NY. It has been probably 7 or 8 years since I have kept had a reef tank up and running. I did have Tank of the Month on here a loooong time ago and hope to be honored with that once again sometime in the future. My 3rd child turned one earlier this month and since he seems to be so enthralled with the Denver Aquarium I decided to get back into the hobby by getting him a 45 gallon "cube" tank that we will be setting up as a mainly SPS tank. Back in Rochester, many years ago, we had a pretty robust reef community. I'm hoping that the same is the case in the Denver area and I look forward to meeting up with many of you in the near future.

Regards,

Steve

You guys changed your website and I noticed you were not able to transport anything from the old one.

I just resigned up.

Anyone heard from Lief??

Welcome!

There is a pretty big reefing community in the area and many stores to choose from in the Denver metro area. Watch for the big frag swaps that happen several times a year in the area to get aquainted with locals.

The reefing scene is great, the coral trade is awesome you’d be amazed at what type of corals you could pick up for just a few bucks. I was just nominated president of MASVC (the local reef club).
My little 125 is plugging away, I still have that cyphastrea (meteor shower) I got from you as well as a few things that I got from jgonz. I bought a used 300 gallon Lee-Mar tank for an outstanding price. It isn’t going to get set up until I get back there, I already have plans of where it’s going and how the fish room is going to get set up.
Other than that things are pretty much the same. You didn’t make mention of your tank. How’s it doing?

Tanks are going good, as always I'm addicted to anemones! Our local club is doing well and growing very fast! I bet u get some pretty cool stuff over there, gonzo still get some awesome stuff if so I still get to cherry pick when to goods are to be had! Take care bro hit me up when you make it back to co!

Back