Hello / My TANK

Looking good mike, please post a full tank shot so i can update this on our club website. Sweet additions

Looking good mike, please post a full tank shot so i can update this on our club website. Sweet additions

Thanks, Will this work

IMG_2937.jpg

Whats sup Everyone, Just thought I'd show you how the tank has progressed thanks to you ALL. Thanks for helping me fill out my tank, and the advice from you All. I think everything is looking well, and if you have advice let me know. Ive pretty much ben placing things where I like. But anyways, thanks again to you all, my tank is getting there. :fish2: Im thinking about buying some BRS rock for a center Island.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p9z97XS9bic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks great, post that pic you put on facebook if you get a chance just some full tank shots im gonna be updating the club website photos asap.

Whats sup everyone, nothing much to report. But this just happened not to long ago as I was going to feed the fish. Guess he was watching to much Finding Nemo.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8pLpUd6hxWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I heard you are going to use a net for the angel. This might be a bad idea, because there scales can get stuck in the net. ultimately you got to do what you got to do, thought i might give a heads up tho.

Well I have this happen to me quite often and after a bunch of different techniques tried I actually figured out the best way to do this without catching the fish is to flood the overflow and have the fish swim out. I just kind of chase them to the top of the overflow with a net but don't catch them once they at the top they kind swim out on their own.

the soultion is rather simple... get a plastic sheet, make it slight smaller than box and attach it to a rod or string in the middle.... let it sink all the way to the bottom at an angle so that the fish remains on top.... then once its flat and the fish is on top... pull on the string or rod and the fish will pretty much be pulled up and it will jump back into the main tank...

Well thanks everyone for the suggestions. I was able to get the little guy out. I did try flooding the over flow, and turning off the return pump. It seemed like he didnt want to get out. Most of the time he swims low to mid level in the tank. It was tough to get to him because of the pipes, plus the over flow box is pretty tight as it is. I ended up draining the overflow, with the return off. Then cornering him with the net, and using my stick to put him in the net. I was more worried that he would be stressed, but everything is ok. :fish2:

Whats sup everyone, got a new toy. Something to make my tank more stable, and allow me to leave the tank alone for a while. So far Im happy with it. I was between this and the Tunze.

container_zps90f9b34b.jpg

OLD ATO

NEW ATO

IMG_5786_zps32454baa.jpg

IMG_5788_zps7a3788eb.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LTIphs8LHts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey guys, I got a new piece of equipment. I got it from Marine Depot since it was 20% off. Check it out, it does need improvements. It should have 90 Elbows rather than just being straight. Also the connections are a pain if you want to take the tubing out. I would stick with another reactor. Just some FYI.

Back