history of lunar's reef

I am speechless have read the thread from start to finish and all i can say is even if i achieved half the results you have got i will be happy. Would love to see the setup you have in the sump area as i couldn't see any shots in that area. Truly amazing Lunar! :inlove:

Today's movie:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l3HNquw3Ks4?rel=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Krzysztof

Wow... Absolutely stunning.
The growth, intense colors and health are simply beyond comprehension.
I am in awe!!

Truly amazing. Astonishing colours!
pls feel free sharing your sps tank too.There's no judging here,plus not every of our tanks has to be totm material in order to do so.
Sharing stuff is what makes this community great:thumbsup:

No comments...what else can I say..? Congratulations!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

One question and advice please...Are you using two parts dosing? Randy Holmes formula?
In January 2016 I have started a 92 gallon Sps dominated tank and I am using aquaforest. However my consumption is starting to blow up. I am thinking in changing to calc reactor but Maybe too risky considering my lack of experience and my limited time to take care of the reef. And if you are with balling, why not me..?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Krzysztof do you have a picture or video update of the sump setup atm? Did you already try the new DVH premium All-in-One smaller BioPellets?

Back