history of lunar's reef

Krzysztof! Welcome back! Your reef has really grown a lot and looks even more lovely than before! How have you been, and what has been going on with your system? Any changes to filtration or lighting?

Krzysztof! Welcome back! Your reef has really grown a lot and looks even more lovely than before! How have you been, and what has been going on with your system? Any changes to filtration or lighting?

The filtration and lighting without changes - biopellets and T5. But I changed salt mix from Fauna Marin to Colombo Pro reef salt (from the Netherlands) and I'm adding their elements as well.

Krzysztof

Sorry that so late … again.
This is my today’s photo.

Krzysztof

Hello guys, this is a today's full tank shot

and some corals

Recently I've bought a new camera Canon 70 D and I'm not familiar with it yet. Sahin, I need some time to make a movie.

Krzysztof

Absolutely stunning as usual!
Beautiful update..
I wanted to see your last fts compared the most recent one..
Your yellows look even more yellow! amazing.
I see a few pieces have been moved or replaced and some have grown dramatically..
Always fascinating to see your tank Krzysztof.

I'm using FM Ultra Royal blue and ATI with Giesemann tubes because of better availability instead of Aqua Science.

Krzysztof

Hello, beautifull tank, May I ask what is your actual T5 combo today?.
I am asking because I gave up on Led, I just order a ATI Powermodule T5 6x54W for my tank. Ecotech Radions G3 for sell.

Thanks for your time K.

Last edited:
The filtration and lighting without changes - biopellets and T5. But I changed salt mix from Fauna Marin to Colombo Pro reef salt (from the Netherlands) and I'm adding their elements as well.

Krzysztof
Hey. As always, a great result.
What are the elements agreed to add, in what way?
And that did not suit in salt?

Back