Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6379887#post6379887 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ninjafish
Thanks Marc! :cool:

Yes ... Very nice video Chad.. Glad to see you're back and posting videos with us..

Bob

Thank you RJ :)
I have really enjoyed your threads and video's. Your tank is Awsome:) You can tell you really enjoy it.

I have to share my deepest gut-wrenching grief with you all who have become my friends in this forum. Not an overnight decision by any means, all options have been used up. I have put my 210 up for sale and the majority of my stock, as well as my seahorses and puffers. I will be keeping my 75 and 65, and, when life and emergencies settle, I will go bigger and better for sure again in 1-2 years. I am keeping a few of my most beloved creatures that can be managed cheaply and without as much attention, and some of my favorite corals. I am selling to folks around Cleveland so I hope I will be able to go visiting my beloved ponies, puffers and fish. Oh Bob, the Blennies are so so hard, but a 75gal cannot sustain them all! But, I am in no way exiting the hobby entirely, and will still try to do more creative filming with what I will have left.

So, just had to share that sad note today..but, Happy New Year's to you all!! This is for the best right now.

Sorry to hear that you have to downsize, Amy :( I've done so in the past and it just about broke my heart when folks came to pick up my beloved fish and corals.

I look forward to more of your sweet videos when thing settle down for you.

And, Happy New Year to you and to everyone reading this magnificent thread :wave:

:(

I don't know what to say Amy... I'm sorry to hear that you've had to make a decission like that .... That tank was ( is ) georgous... I wish that I lived closer so that I could care for your scooters until you were ready for them back..... I wish you the best ( I'd have a very hard time making that decission )

Don't disappear on us now....

Bob

Oh, thanks guys. So Beverly, yes, you know what it is like. I survived giving my prized birds to awesome new owners a few months ago, so will survive this too. I'll have the other tanks still and won't be going anywhere. May have this wrapped up tomorrow with someone from the local club, hopefully it will be an 'open' adoption.

Bob, we have places that have little cutie-pie blennies, should I go ahead and have one safely shipped to you???? Your lonely guy called behind your back last night and asked for help in the matter. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6395248#post6395248 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by avansickle
Oh, thanks guys. So Beverly, yes, you know what it is like. I survived giving my prized birds to awesome new owners a few months ago, so will survive this too. I'll have the other tanks still and won't be going anywhere. May have this wrapped up tomorrow with someone from the local club, hopefully it will be an 'open' adoption.

Bob, we have places that have little cutie-pie blennies, should I go ahead and have one safely shipped to you???? Your lonely guy called behind your back last night and asked for help in the matter. :)

Hey I think that he'd love a girl friend.... You set it up and let me know the what and how we can make it work...

Bob

Been awhile. Looks like a lot of great vids in this thread now! =)

here's one more music reef vid (only 6 megs). footage from my 2.5g surge pico.

Surge Pico (Right Click + Save Link As...)

Hope u enjoy. and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6397477#post6397477 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Tigahboy
Been awhile. Looks like a lot of great vids in this thread now! =)

here's one more music reef vid (only 6 megs). footage from my 2.5g surge pico.

Surge Pico (Right Click + Save Link As...)

Hope u enjoy. and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

That is cool, how did you go about setting that up to work as it does ??

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6404005#post6404005 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by iwan
Here is a video about my reef.
Enjoy :p

MY HOUSE REEF

Iwan

WOW Iwan.... ! Incredible tank ( severe understatement here )... Could you post some particulars on it for us..?? That's a chunk of SPS heaven there... Thank you so much for sharing it with us... And I'd like some more please...:D

Bob

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6404336#post6404336 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by MaryBebo
iwan,

Your Reef is just BEAUTIFUL :) Nice!!!

fishman805,

I noticed that you are from Middle Georgia area. Are you going to make it to the 3rd Semi-Annual Tn. Frag Swap? In Nashville.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=716166

Sounds like it will be great to attend.

I'd love to go but I'm afraid I shot my wad at Christmas and won't have any spare cash that soon.......:( Thanks for letting me know about it though....

Bob

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6404262#post6404262 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishman805
WOW Iwan.... ! Incredible tank ( severe understatement here )... Could you post some particulars on it for us..?? That's a chunk of SPS heaven there... Thank you so much for sharing it with us... And I'd like some more please...:D

Bob

Hi Bob

you'll find some details about my thank under this thread: http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=700454

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back