Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not have trouble with Windows Media Player on either video.

While the last vid had several great scenes :), the video itself was chopped up by 3-4 buffering stops, which was a little annoying.

Yeah, I know..I want to get it down to a manageable size, but everything else so far, the res was beyond horrible. Only suggestion is to download it (a drag)..I'll work it more though at some point.

Amy, I watched the seahorse video last night while RC was backing up. Awesome!!!!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6895586#post6895586 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Chrismo
Here's a site I've made of Video Tank Tours, and a few info based ones.

http://www.reefvideos.com

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ( I'm on a thumbs up kick right now.... ) Seriously though.... That's an awsome site and a great idea.... I think you may have just sent this thread to a new level ...

Bob

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6896159#post6896159 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishman805
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: ( I'm on a thumbs up kick right now.... ) Seriously though.... That's an awsome site and a great idea.... I think you may have just sent this thread to a new level ...

Bob
I agree, you not only enjoy the videos but you get to learn about each ones system
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bob (Fishman805), I just played your video from page one of this thread, excellent job but I was wondering, it came up as B+W not colour, is that right or did me or my PC do something wrong? Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, I have not gone through the entire thread yet.
Mark

SnelgroveReefer

welcome.gif

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6899618#post6899618 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SnelgroveReefer
Bob (Fishman805), I just played your video from page one of this thread, excellent job but I was wondering, it came up as B+W not colour, is that right or did me or my PC do something wrong? Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere, I have not gone through the entire thread yet.
Mark

:lol: Yes sir... It was done in B&W.... I was just trying out some new software and that was one of the options.... I've posted several more that are in color.... You computer is fine....

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back