Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great video enjoyed it! I love the idea you have with all the intro on all the different tanks great idea. Keep the videos coming on your web page.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6935454#post6935454 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Chrismo
I just added another tank tour video to my site. a skimmerless 72g bowfront. He's got a 20" red monti cap in there! The next video will be about Dragonface pipefish

http://www.reefvideos.com

Glad you're sticking with us Chris... Thanks for the update.....

Bob

It was this thread that inspired me to start making my own. I'm on a mac and so many of these vids are in windows media format which often dont play well with my mac. So I started making my own. :) Seems like Reefcast.com is going to start making videos too. He's got so many DIY's that would be nice to see.

Chris

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6950975#post6950975 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Chrismo
It was this thread that inspired me to start making my own. I'm on a mac and so many of these vids are in windows media format which often dont play well with my mac. So I started making my own. :) Seems like Reefcast.com is going to start making videos too. He's got so many DIY's that would be nice to see.

Chris

You're making me feel all humble now Chris:) Seriously though, I'm glad that you got inspiration from this thread..... You can always talk up a blue streak but to actually see and hear ( in the owners own words ) about the reef tanks that folks have is priceless IMO.... You've got a great thing going there and I hope it keeps growing ... I also hope we get more than two people at your forum site:lol: I'd get lonely talking to myself all the time:rolleyes:

Bob

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6951079#post6951079 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Juca
hi

spawning protula magnifica

http://www.reefforum.net/photopost/data/534/protula_magnifica1_00.AVI

That was a very cool video Juca.... You must have had the camera pretty close to catch that like you did.... Hope you get the worms to pop up somewhere.... Those guys are hard to keep from what I've read and pretty sought after....

Continued good luck with them...

Bob

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6953246#post6953246 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SnelgroveReefer
I just joined the forum as well so your not lonely. Chris please answer the questions that I posted. Thanks,

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6901697#post6901697 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishman805
:lol: Yes sir... It was done in B&W.... I was just trying out some new software and that was one of the options.... I've posted several more that are in color.... You computer is fine....

Bob

Did you bother to look back one page?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6953553#post6953553 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AJP
Did you bother to look back one page?

:lol: Thanks Adam.... I thought I missed something..... Hey, when are we going to see some fresh videos from you....??

Bob

I have to have fish to show fish. I have been waiting for people to PM me about hosting by thus far nothing. Oh well maybe one day.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6953768#post6953768 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AJP
I have to have fish to show fish. I have been waiting for people to PM me about hosting by thus far nothing. Oh well maybe one day.

:confused: I think I missed something... you have no fish anymore?? What happened ?

Bob

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6955237#post6955237 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fish_taste_good
AJP - I can host for you.

PM me

No I host videos for people, I don't need hosting.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6953743#post6953743 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishman805
:lol: Thanks Adam.... I thought I missed something.....
Bob

Sorry,a misunderstanding. What I meant was that I had also joined the other forum, reef video's, and I had left a post to Chris on that forum. Thanks Chris for getting Mr.Wilson to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back