Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that was very cool !!!
It looked as if your Fire shrimp was gunna rip the worm right out of it's Tube it was soo excited :D :D :D

That must've been a nice feast for your Corals :eek:

Regards
Robert

Last edited:
After a spawning 11 of Março, surprisingly 1st day of full moon, suddenly right now, 21 for the 24:00 (last day of full moon) it happened again.

I think what Juca means is that it first spawned on the first day of the full moon the 11th of march and it just happened again today around midnight the last day of the full moon, maybe coincidence maybe not :D

Also he had just fed the tank 1 lt. of live phytoplakton.

Last edited:
Very interesting videos Juca ... Sorry I'm just now getting back to you on that... Been pretty busy getting ready for a new challenge at work ( finally got the promotion I've been working for:) ).....

I've still got a new video coming up ... so be on the look out for it and I'm sure everyone will still like to see more from our folks here...

Bob

Edited: Sorry - references to other forums are not allowed

Seems to be catching eh guys..??

And our own Melev hosting videos on his reefcast site.....

IT"S A REVOLUTION..... HAR HAR!!:bounce3: :bounce3:

Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe, I know, it's terrible, although granted we have only been going for 1 month, 28 members and not 1 video :mad: , that's why I have come begging here :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7060581#post7060581 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hdtvguy
Video of my 300g.

Nice looking tank and fish but the video was really jerky ( at least for me )...

Bob

This isnt a reef video, but it is a video of my cichlid tank. The video is 24.1mb and 30 seconds long. I shot this with a video camera then converted it to an avi file. You will need to have the xvid or divx codec installed. You can get divx at www.divx.com. This is my attempt at a High Quality. I am thinking of shooting another video in 720p, that would be HD. Or maybe even 1080p. The only problem would be that most of your computers would be unable to process the video and it would be very jerky.

Enough talk here is the video link
http://www.reefbucket.com/files/Tank.avi (right click, save as)

Not sure why it turned out so jerky? Might be the host photobucket converting the video from .vob file. I used a dvd cam for the video. I will try to host it somewhere else and see if it helps.

No the clown trigger is not the boss of the tank my Emp is:)

hdtvguy- you have just about every fish on my wishlist for my 180 FOWLR, though you have more than I will be able to add to mine. Awesome tank!

:eek1: WOW :eek1: Very nice ... The video was excellent.... You'll have to post an equipment list... The tank glass and water's so clear... Amazing!

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back