Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris,

Keep up the excellent work :cool:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7112343#post7112343 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by olemos
Chrismo, are all those tanks form people in Canada?
You'd be surprised at how many reefkeepers there are in Canada :rollface:

Love the taste test :lol:

Watched the Making Fish Food video, which was well very put together. Don't think my fish would go for itty bitty food after being in the blender. They seem to eat bigger chunks and leave the small stuff to drift in the tank.

You're right. That is why a food processor is a better choice. Even though you can overdo it, but if you make enough food, you can have some chunky food for the fish and some finer food for the corals to catch.

Your Reefcast is great Melev, cant wait for a new one! You guys kill me, where can I get me a hilarious sidekick?

:lol: Thanks. Be sure to write me after you hear the next one. Evan's working on it this weekend, and my expectations are high.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7066059#post7066059 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hdtvguy
Okay I fixed the problem. I hosted at another site and the video is fine. This is a large file 77Mb but it is full dvd resolution and quality. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.gimehost.com/MpvBnEajSvK2D1xeZhhN

You can't beat that clarity! Beautifl tank. Ok, so what exact steps are needed to post that quality vid???

thx..

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7133122#post7133122 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by melev
Here are a couple that some of you may have seen:

Taste Test - http://www.reefcast.com/videos/taste_test_5.mpg
Making Fish Food - http://www.reefcast.com/videos/DIY_Fish_Food.mpg

Anything to kill Evan's bandwidth. :lol:

Great going Marc and Evan!! MORE TASTE TESTS, MORE TASTE TESTS!!!! (talk about Fear Factor :eek1: )

I think you've convinced me to start making my own again, I got lazy.

Hey Melev, dig into your video library, I'm sure there is a few more funny and instructive videos hiding in there :)

Heh. Not so many. I use my Fuji camera to shoot video, not a HD camcorder like so many of you seem to have.

Hello All,

I'd like to make sure that everyone is aware of Reef Central's policy. Promotion of other websites such as ReefVideos and ReefCast are not allowed here. Links to videos on these sites have been removed. This thread has been supported by Reef Central's staff and allowed as a sticky to promote sharing of personal marine-related videos among RC members only.

Thanks for your future cooperation.

Reefcherie
RC Moderator

Chrismo is an RC member and his link is only a colloection of the videos for everyones enjoyment and continued learning. There is nothing being sold or promoted on that site. I don't understand where the conflict of interest is.

Awesome photo-video Juca! I went to the Jack Johnson Concert here, and it was great. Those seahorses are nice too. Couldnt see Bev's though since I'm on a MAc here, and Windows media player isnt installed. yet.

No worries I'm cool.

Sorry Cheri. It wasn't a link to another site, only to the video itself. I didn't think it would break any rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back