Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You saw a fungia in the video? The only one I have is a baby plate coral, and I didn't include it. Maybe you're referring to something else?

Here are a couple from my 180 sps tank.

This show only my wave box in action.

PT2 of the wave box only

and all pumps in full glory

I do have a tiny plate coral, but I'm sure it didn't appear in the video because it is only about the size of a half dollar. I have a second baby growing in my propagation zone currently. It has been so long since I took a picture of it, I doubt I could find one handy.

Melev, not too shabby !

Your tank is looking great. I love the mix of coral. That is my favorite kind of setup. Nice job. Oh, and nice flow !!

With the disappearance of my female Peppermint Shrimp I am doubting I will get any more hatches until I get another shrimp. So I got off my butt and compiled the footage.

30mb wmv

Peppermint Dreams

Very nice! I was wondering if that video would end suddenly. And I love that last second quote. :lol:

yeah I was thinking that too. I have captive bred clowns. At the time I shot the footage I only had one and she it pretty dumb.

Well, my female maroon continues to re-arrange the tank. She tossed a rock 3 times her size last night. I can't quite figure out what her beef is, but she seems particularly ticked off at a digitata. After she wrecked it twice, I moved it to a different part of the tank and mounted a small finger she had broken off. I placed that finger (about 1") back in the tank and she broke it off the next day. Now she is beating up on the rock I had attached it to...

she is a maroon......get it....maroon......oh nevermind. I watch too much Bugs Bunny. My clowns both came from the same breeder. They are rather weird clowns. they both hang at the top of the tank. Refuse to go deeper. I had an anemone and neither gave it the time of day. Not sure what their deal is but they are not normal.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7657499#post7657499 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jnarowe
Well, my female maroon continues to re-arrange the tank. She tossed a rock 3 times her size last night. I can't quite figure out what her beef is, but she seems particularly ticked off at a digitata. After she wrecked it twice, I moved it to a different part of the tank and mounted a small finger she had broken off. I placed that finger (about 1") back in the tank and she broke it off the next day. Now she is beating up on the rock I had attached it to...

Does she have an anemone? If not just get used to it . Maroons are tempermental and don't like corals or rocks near their space.

Mine was the same way and would go back to being that way if I had probs with an anemone or she beat it up .

But know I got her fixed she has a giant 2ft+ anemone and she no longer pesters my corals or rocks.

clkwrkShe actually has 3 GBTA's that are dividing her attention and her problem with the coral seems to be related to the position of the anemones.

The problem with that is the anemones are the product of a 3-way split and have moved to new homes, thereby spreading their sphere of influence. She actually excavates mouthful by mouthful, any substrate near the anemones and will tear out any macro algae that grows too close...I can't imagine how someone with a small tank would deal with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back