Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great going on the vid..I liked hearing about who gets along with who (the fish personalities), your evolution from LPS to SPS, the great coral shots and histories of them, etc.. Really nicely done! Oh, the tank is gorgeous!!! :)

I use Final Cut Pro. But I've used a lot, and most editing software is pretty similar. Editing software is all pretty simple.

Here is my 29g Mixed Reef. All the inhabitants here are being temporarily housed. The Zoanthids, Xenia, Ricordea, Discosoma, etc are staying, but the Chromis, Tang, Clownfish, Montipora, etc will be moving to their respective tanks as they slowly get completed. Well, the Yellow Tang is going home when a buddy gets back from Texas. About 80-85% of the rockwork is DIY Rock, I have (1) 250w 10,000K MH, (2) 65w Actinic PCs, (1) Mag 7 Return Pump, (2) MJ1200 [One is out because it's being used for another tank that is holding some of my buddies corals]. I hope that you enjoy it.

anyone have any videos focusing on a young blue tang? I'm about to get one and would love to see it's swimming behavior.

They swim like other fish, although sometimes sideways, and they like to wedge themselves into rock crevaces or between the rocks and sand bed.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7812213#post7812213 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jnarowe
They swim like other fish, although sometimes sideways, and they like to wedge themselves into rock crevaces or between the rocks and sand bed.

Yes I know. I just want to see it. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7812272#post7812272 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jnarowe
Try the first page of this thread. I am sure you will find plenty of hep vids. :)

I've downloaded a handfull and have seen a few adult blues. That's why I'm asking if someone who has a video would know and would chime in. Makes it easier than downloading all 100 videos to see. :)

Got a new video for y'all, which was posted in my thread recently. It's big - 69 megs, so RIGHT CLICK and SAVE AS.

This video is how I caught Tucker, my Hippo Tang. It is recorded in real time, so you'll experience just how long it took to catch it. :lol: (It wasn't that bad, actually....)

http://www.melevsreef.com/video/tuckertrapper2.wmv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back