Home Reef Videos..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the video there Melev!

Great trap your mate made you!

Really enjoyed watching it...

Will you replace Tucker with another fish?

Guys I want to share with you my friend's reef tank that is only 7 months old and I find it very nice and clean indeed. Let me know what you think guys.

The movie is only 5.38MB, CLICK HERE...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7864593#post7864593 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by CoMMaNdeR
Guys I want to share with you my friend's reef tank that is only 7 months old and I find it very nice and clean indeed. Let me know what you think guys.

The movie is only 5.38MB, CLICK HERE...

Nice tank!! The music is soo dramatic, like its the end of the world...hahah but it was cool!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7862367#post7862367 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rossini
Love the video there Melev!

Great trap your mate made you!

Really enjoyed watching it...

Will you replace Tucker with another fish?

I haven't decided yet. For now, my tank is going Hippo-less.

This is my friend's tank not mine although we both have the same circulation set-up.

2 Tunze streams 6060 = 6.000L/H Each
1 Tunze Stream 6080 = 8.000L/H

Return pump = 3500L/H Aquamedic.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7868803#post7868803 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by melev
I haven't decided yet. For now, my tank is going Hippo-less.

Melev, that Naso isyour best friend! it was like it was teaching the hippo to go in there :D :cool:

Yeah, Spock is a great pet. She eats from my hand, and if I just tried, I bet she'd let me pet her some day. I don't do that as I don't want to rub off her protective slime coat.

That was a great video Marc. LOL! I have had a few zoas looking picked on and I am wondering about my hippo...hmmm...

May I ask how much seaweed you feed your naso daily, if daily?

Two years ago, it was two full sheets per day, for six tangs.

As of last summer, it was one full sheet per day.

As of 2006, half a sheet once a week. I'm down to two tangs in the tank, and there is no need to keep putting in nori all the time as I originally thought.

That's a tough call. You could still keep it to one sheet every other day. Nori is basically a sheet of phosphate, so putting it in the tank (and <i>through</i> your fish) would eventually catch up with you. I'd hazard a guess your tangs would be better focused upon your rockwork rather than being hooked on Nori. ;)

good point...but they love it so much!! I have been feeding dried nori strips as a snack and I am concerned that there is not enough on the rocks to give them the vegetable matter they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back