I love snow now

So last year a friend of mine chopped off 2 fingers with his snow blower, seemed he thought it got stuck, but that's not the funny part, in the ER he was sitting next to 5 other guys that did the same thing.

I wish I had snow :( Its been in the 70's all week(it gets old after a while with no season changes).

Two weekas ago, I did go 2 hours north to see some snow and do a little boarding. Lots of powder and not as much ice as the east coast mountains.

Have fun with your new toy!! :D

Work is cancelled due to snow... I think it sucks because I'm already up and its hard for me to go back to sleep. Hey but I do get 4hrs for going back home.

jajajajajajaja(laughing in my native tongue)

i dont have one of those. and my snow blower is retarded, anything over 2" it doesnt want to work. lol

Okay....

Well I went outside to shovel the car out and about 2min into it here comes the deal of the day... This guy tells me $10 and shovel all of that snow for you. I looked at the snow, looked at the shovel, then looked at the guy again and said you got it. He pretty much did it in half the time it would of taking me, I took the car out of the parking he cleaned the car off and the spot out real good.
It was well worth the $10...

Back