If You Are New to Reef Central, Introduce Yourself Here!

Hi, I'm Traci. I'm new to the hobby and have just truly started to cycle the 90gal aquarium that we bought over a year ago. Currently am having some water parameter issues that I'm trying to figure out.

Hi, I'm Traci. I'm new to the hobby and have just truly started to cycle the 90gal aquarium that we bought over a year ago. Currently am having some water parameter issues that I'm trying to figure out.

Welcome to Reef Central Traci. I just replied to your post.

Hi All - I just joined today and wanted to do a quick intro:

My name is Will and I was fortunate to be able to setup my 1st saltwater tank in the middle of COVID. It’s an in-wall, 150g DT with a 36g Sump. Tank was installed in Dec 2020 as a fish only, but eventually transitioned to a mixed reef.

Here are some pics of my system!

Attachments

• CE93C6AD-4AB0-4A7B-B596-CB8FD86EEFE5.jpg
    CE93C6AD-4AB0-4A7B-B596-CB8FD86EEFE5.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
  • 3F900901-6CD0-4AEE-8F11-A8BBF72CE7BD.jpg
    3F900901-6CD0-4AEE-8F11-A8BBF72CE7BD.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
95524509-13D2-4206-91E7-119C436041EF.jpg

My name is Will and I was fortunate to be able to setup my 1st saltwater tank in the middle of COVID. It’s an in-wall, 150g DT with a 36g Sump. Tank was installed in Dec 2020 as a fish only, but eventually transitioned to a mixed reef.

Attachments

• 2FBC8D60-B537-4EF8-8A6E-B86D612FBBB9.jpg
    2FBC8D60-B537-4EF8-8A6E-B86D612FBBB9.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2

Welcome to Reef Central Will. You have a very nice tank. Nice work ?

Hello Folks.
I never know what to put down in this sort of thing, am more a reader than a poster, but here we are and my wife says I need to talk to more people so this community drew the short straw.
I have been maintaining freshwater tanks for the last 15 years with all manner of fish and I finally arrived at the point where I thought why not try a marine tank with the ultimate goal of keeping a Mandarin Dragonet.

My current tank is 60gallon, with a 30gallon sump, a bonded pair of Clowns and a few Snails. I am currently doing all top off and mixing by hand (pandemic for closing down work for me so have time on my hands) but there is a certain level of therapy in it I guess. Currently doing a bunch of researching on all the in's and out's for new hardware and just the basics in keeping Marine fish alive, which is what bought my to these forums.

Hello Folks.
I never know what to put down in this sort of thing, am more a reader than a poster, but here we are and my wife says I need to talk to more people so this community drew the short straw.
I have been maintaining freshwater tanks for the last 15 years with all manner of fish and I finally arrived at the point where I thought why not try a marine tank with the ultimate goal of keeping a Mandarin Dragonet.

My current tank is 60gallon, with a 30gallon sump, a bonded pair of Clowns and a few Snails. I am currently doing all top off and mixing by hand (pandemic for closing down work for me so have time on my hands) but there is a certain level of therapy in it I guess. Currently doing a bunch of researching on all the in's and out's for new hardware and just the basics in keeping Marine fish alive, which is what bought my to these forums.

Welcome to Reef Central. I'm glad you decided to make a post ?

Back