If You Are New to Reef Central, Introduce Yourself Here!

Hello all, my name is Del, I am looking to start in the hobby. I haven't made out a plan for my aquarium yet and I haven't made out a budget for my aquarium yet as well. I do know that I will be going at least 120 gallons. I a hoping to get educated in this forum so I want apologize in advance for the newbie questions that I am going to ask and I also want to thank you for of the great advice and knowledge that you folks will share with me.

Hello all my name is Alex. Im in in process of setting up a 75 gallon mixed reef tank. In the middle of setting up this 75 gallon I made a diy 20g H AIO tank that has been running for about 1 month. Figured it was time to come say hello here!

Hello all my name is Alex. Im in in process of setting up a 75 gallon mixed reef tank. In the middle of setting up this 75 gallon I made a diy 20g H AIO tank that has been running for about 1 month. Figured it was time to come say hello here!
Welcome to Reef Central Alex. It's nice to have you here.

Hi, I am Barry
last time I posted on here was in 2010...
I just relocated to South Florida and I wanted to say Hi to All and ask if you can tell me about any Florida reefer groups ?
I am tankless at the moment- considering setting up a Biocube this time.
Thanks

Hi, I am Barry
last time I posted on here was in 2010...
I just relocated to South Florida and I wanted to say Hi to All and ask if you can tell me about any Florida reefer groups ?
I am tankless at the moment- considering setting up a Biocube this time.
Thanks
Welcome back! I’m not from Florida but I’m sure there are plenty of groups in that area

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Rick from National reef builders. we are a small research group located in west KY. Really love the forum, lots of knowledge here. Look forward to learning, and sharing with the group.

Hello everyone,

Not exactly new here, as I frequented the forums back in 2008/9. I had to break down my tank in 2009 because of moving for work and never set it back up again. Now that life has changed, I’m looking at dusting off the cobwebs and jumping back into things again.

Looking forward to getting back into things and starting a new tank. Man have things changed though.

Scott

Back