If You Are New to Reef Central, Introduce Yourself Here!

Not so much new but its nice to see that RC is still around after all these years. So much information and guidance was shared to me through the years on this site. I know technology has changed and so have the habits of its patrons but it is comforting to know that this community lives on. After many years of being dry, during Covid I was gifted a small nano tank that ended up leading to my new RSR 250 empty tank sitting in my living room. Reefing has come a long way with different techniques and equipment to brush up on that have evolved as well as all the corals that have expanding into the hobby. One thing that still rings true is that with passion and dedication you can achieve amazing results...I hope to share that with RC again. Happy Easter and Happy Reefin!

Not so much new but its nice to see that RC is still around after all these years. So much information and guidance was shared to me through the years on this site. I know technology has changed and so have the habits of its patrons but it is comforting to know that this community lives on. After many years of being dry, during Covid I was gifted a small nano tank that ended up leading to my new RSR 250 empty tank sitting in my living room. Reefing has come a long way with different techniques and equipment to brush up on that have evolved as well as all the corals that have expanding into the hobby. One thing that still rings true is that with passion and dedication you can achieve amazing results...I hope to share that with RC again. Happy Easter and Happy Reefin!
Welcome back Steve. Looking forward to seeing your tank progress. I just recently setup a 20 gallon nano after a long break. I'm very excited to be back in the obsession too!

Jumping back into the hobby after long break (work and family).

Previous experience mostly with fish and soft corals. Have been amazed at the improvement and adoption of LED lighting and other reef keeping technology.

Primary interest in learning / experimenting / succeeding with breeding clownfish, cardinals, and gobies, dottyback and blennies...maybe seahorses?

Please reach out if this is an area of interest and experience as this is a goal that has been delayed for so long!

Summer is arriving so hopefully there will be in-person socializing as well.

Back