Is this superglue safe?

Starbond is what I buy for guitar inlay work because it is such a value. While I cannot say it's indeed 100% CA, I do know it's a good priced brand so the price seems inline.

There are companies that rebrand starbond as their own 'niche glue' in smaller bottles and charge decently more.

I've bought some cheap super glues online, not the one your looking at. I noticed some of the "thick" ones are far from what I think of as thick. Just order a bottle for testing.

Dollar store glue is more expensive than buying the big cheap bottles online. Dollar stores have the best deal that you will find locally

The only thing I do not like about the generic super glue is it is usually way too thin and difficult to get an SPS frag to stick and stay. I have found generic "gel-like" super glues to be the most effective considering price. I have not had any problems as far as not being reef safe either.

is there another link on this because I was afraid dollar store glue had bad stuffs in it. or is dollar store also 100 percent cyanoatrytic... or w.e :) ty

i glued all my rockwork to gether this the dollar store stuff..i wen through at least 19 bags (3 bottles per bag) no adverse effects in my nano .. ever i use it all the time dollar store glue FTW

Harbor Freight Tools carries 10 packs of superglue gel for around 3 dollars, by far the best deal I have found.

I'm partial to loctite 409. Only concern I would have with a large tube is that it will go bad before you use it all. That being said I have a 30gm tube of 409, I keep in the freezer in between uses. The 3gm tubes I usually use up fast but the 10gm bottles I also freeze.

I have used starbond and I am not really happy with the velocity of the glue, even if you use the thickest version of startbond, it is still not thick enough for frags. I have three different bottles of different velocity and i am not happy. I have found different seller that sells 20g tubes for fair price and I have bought enough and used enough and do not have any issues. Please find link below. I hope this helps

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PACER-RX-GE...965?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e8107bd55

Back