Jebao group buy has officially started ENDS 22 JANUARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the dc6000 be to much on a 60 cube or would I need the 3000? Is the 3000 still available since it's not being offered?

Rik do you run any reactors or chiller or anything I run a 6000 right now on my md 115g but gunna bump up to a 1200 because I'm gunna run a frag tank and my reactor so I want the bigger on and on ya the low the less hummmm lol it's not loud at all but I like to have my room off my stand so I do hear a humm but not loud at all but I like it turn down because its silent at lower setting

Rik do you run any reactors or chiller or anything I run a 6000 right now on my md 115g but gunna bump up to a 1200 because I'm gunna run a frag tank and my reactor so I want the bigger on and on ya the low the less hummmm lol it's not loud at all but I like to have my room off my stand so I do hear a humm but not loud at all but I like it turn down because its silent at lower setting
I run a chiller. If I need a reactor I have a phosban 150 and it has its own ph or I can use mesh bags in sump. So 6k or 12k?

I would recommend the 6000 for your tank because at min to md is 600 plus chiller roughly 300 and reactor 200 which would make the 6000 pump prefect to run but also if you don't mind spending a little bit more money for the 1200 I mean it way over but these pump meant to be be turn down or full blast

If I use a reactor it will have its own pump so sounds like 6000 will work. Thanks Ian and Sahn. I'm mulling over buying one or two.

Will the dc6000 be to much on a 60 cube or would I need the 3000? Is the 3000 still available since it's not being offered?
rik, these are non-positive displacement pumps which means even after splitting it and there's too much flow you can add a ball valve ro slow the flow. the only thing to consider when coosing a pump like that is the wattage. going with a bigger pump than necessary may drain more power than necessary.

If the GB ends on the 22nd, when do you estimate the arrival of the pumps?
the delivery date is hard to set with many different variables with customs, and it coming from china, I'd estimate 4-6 weeks maybe even longer. but it seems their track record has been getting better.

Does anyone know which one would be strong enough to flow across a 8 ft tank?
wp40 for softies or ep60 for sps. and you'll probably need at least 2.

I would like 1xWP10 but I have a question:
I will be out of town for work till Jan. 30, do you anticipate delivery before that day?

2 customer service not the best
good point. let's get one thing straight. this company doesn't offer any type of warrenty. the price is too low. the only place I know that offers warrenty for these pumps is fish street.

many people understand that and consider the price to be worth foregoing a warrenty and buy a back up just in case.

I would like 1xWP10 but I have a question:
I will be out of town for work till Jan. 30, do you anticipate delivery before that day?

no. realistically I wouldn't be expecting them until late feb or mar. maybe sooner. however if you pick up from me then I will hold it until you're ready.

no. realistically I wouldn't be expecting them until late feb or mar. maybe sooner. however if you pick up from me then I will hold it until you're ready.

Perfect. I'm setting up my tank when I get back on the 30th so hopefully will be close to finishing its cycle. Sent you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back