Jebao group buy has officially started ENDS 22 JANUARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the WP10 pumps have magnets? I think they are being shipped with Magnet??? I would like to try a couple little ones out.
Scott,

Do you want me to put you down for 2 wp10's? if so pm me.

Also

I need to set up central locations in all the areas. San Fernando Valley, Inland Empire, Orange County and any other place. So if anyone is willing to be the central pick up spot for your area please let it be known.

Thanks

Is the 12000 part of the GB?if so I didn't see a price . If ordered on the 22nd what's the ETA on the goods ?

Clarification for payment:

Buyer pays any fees through Paypal. so when you send me money choose the "I'm sending money to family or friends" that way if there are fees you pay for them.

If you have to use the other option be sure that you send enough to cover the expenses.

Thanks

Is the 12000 part of the GB?if so I didn't see a price . If ordered on the 22nd what's the ETA on the goods ?

For some reason tapatalk doesn't show the price of the dc12000. It is $102.

As for delivery:

the delivery date is hard to set with many different variables concerning customs, and it coming from china etc. I'd estimate 4-6 weeks maybe even longer. but it seems their track record has been getting better.

For the WP-60 what's the max thickness it will work on? Reason I ask is because my glass is 3/4 inch. Thanks
This is what I have for the wp60. 15mm is roughly 5/8".

Features

"¢ WP-60 Maximum flow rate of up to 20,000 litres per hour
"¢ Adjustable speed control (100%, 75% and 50%).
"¢ Unique multi mode controller to allow adjustment of the wavemaker to suit the users requirements.
"¢ Use of low-voltage, low power, DC variable-speed pump, minimizing heat transfer to the aquarium and maximising user safety.
"¢ Easy to use latest version controller.
"¢ Adjustable pump housing so pump flow direction can be easily altered.
"¢ Wide voltage input AC100 ~ 240V 50/60Hz.
Can be used in a variety of aquarium sizes. Suitable for aquariums with glass up to 15mm thickness.
"¢ Easy installation and maintenance.
"¢ 360 degree rotation on a magnetic bracket.
"¢ 6 different operating modes, including variable pulse modes for wave generation and a Reef Stream mode that generates a random flow pattern similar to that found on a natural reef.
"¢ Night sensor - automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
"¢ One-touch feed mode - slows pump for a period of 10 minutes.
"¢ High performance, powerful, water flow combined with low energy consumption.
"¢ Ceramic shaft for long life and durability.
"¢ Intelligent control system to generate various wave patterns to suit your tank.
"¢ Extra-long cable for ease and comfort of placement, even on larger tanks.
"¢ Low voltage, safe, reliable power supply.
"¢ Suitable for freshwater and saltwater.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back