Jebao group buy has officially started ENDS 22 JANUARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of emails indicating payment has been made. I haven't had time to sort it out.

Madiscus, that price is per pump, I purchased 3 pumps so I will pay the $25.20

King nikon,
discoto,
the pumps will be shipped on time. We wont have to wait for stragglers to pay.

Unchin,
sorry for the confusion, when I say "pumps" I mean power head and pumps.

Last edited:
Why are they able to charge additional for shipping when there was a buying aggreement???? That doesnt seem like good business practices.

Chinese laws are VERY different than US laws. Changes at the last second are very common and acceptable to a degree in that business culture unlike USA where it is unacceptable.

I have the same issue with electronics we import. Unfortunately you get used to it.

I have 12 people paid and I see that I have lots of PM's. I'm trying to work this during free time. I am stretched thin. Good news is that I paid the shipping and I will collect along the way.

I thank you all for your understanding,

Adam, I did not know that about the Chinese. To me it's entrapment, but I guess we have to respect their culture. I for one have learned my lesson...

All PM's replied to, here's who sent payment.

AdamSabina
TriNewbie24
fishnfool
Nikecivic
Sisterlimonpot
Goodtimes
Maddiscus
Discotu
Speaker73
King Nikon
Unchin
bvysochin
Watchguy123

I have 12 people paid and I see that I have lots of PM's. I'm trying to work this during free time. I am stretched thin. Good news is that I paid the shipping and I will collect along the way. I thank you all for your understanding, Adam, I did not know that about the Chinese. To me it's entrapment, but I guess we have to respect their culture. I for one have learned my lesson...

Ya, it's kinda wild. It's often negotiable if you have leverage... Which we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back