Jebao group buy has officially started ENDS 22 JANUARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chinese laws are VERY different than US laws. Changes at the last second are very common and acceptable to a degree in that business culture unlike USA where it is unacceptable.

Seems Jebao is pulling the same shady stunt on a group buy in TBRC, my old club, right now. I was considering going w/ some Jebao's, but now not so sure, just on principle...Good luck; I hope it's not another 3 mos. before ya'll get your order...:angryfire:

Guys, Sorry I haven't been on, I'm retiring from the Air Force this week and this has taken second stage for the moment. I have seen lots of payments but I haven't added it all up.

The good news is that everything is on it's way and we should expect the shipment shortly.

I notice that I have lots of PM's, but I don't want to open them until I'm at home with my spreadsheet and the ability to view paypal.

Thanks for your understanding.

Jimmy

You're the man and thank you for managing this GB. sorry Jimmy, This GB forcing you retire :)

Enjoy your retirement. .

Tony

Guys, Sorry I haven't been on, I'm retiring from the Air Force this week and this has taken second stage for the moment. I have seen lots of payments but I haven't added it all up.

The good news is that everything is on it's way and we should expect the shipment shortly.

I notice that I have lots of PM's, but I don't want to open them until I'm at home with my spreadsheet and the ability to view paypal.

Jimmy

Congrats on the retirement...now you have more time to setup the 300g!

Jimmy
Excuses ;)

Congrats on the retirement...now you have more time to setup the 300g!

Yea hurry up with that!

Congrats on the Retirement!!

Payment received from:

AdamSabina
TriNewbie24
fishnfool
Nikecivic
Sisterlimonpot
Goodtimes
M9Dale06
AQUA951
dwolson
Maddiscus
Discotu
Speaker73
Fishtitious Per
Nullmn
King Nikon
Unchin
slobound
cowbowcove
qchau
bvysochin
Watchguy123

Still waiting for a response and payment from:

FishGuy5
kimle
VNGHOST
smalltime
ianmcalpin
ceangurlz
MadMax

I just got word that the shipment passed through customs so it wont be long.

By the way I still haven't received payment from:

kimle
VNGHOST
ianmcalpin
ceangurlz
MadMax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back