• Else: Random Mode

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • H: Flow Mode

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • C: Shift to flow mode

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone have any rw-8 they would like to upgrade to rw-15? I have 2 rw15 and 1 wp40 looking to trade for 4 rw-8

Rw-15

Rw-15

Will 2 rw 15's be too much for a 5x2x2 tank?

I'm having trouble keeping frags glued down with 2 on a 180 running at 50 percent so I would go with the rw-8 maybe do 3 in your tank or possible 4 rw-4. My rose bubble tips look like trees in a tornado if I turn them up over half

Dose anyone have 4 rw pumps?

I am curious about the shift flow mode with more than 2 pumps, do they run one at a time or in pairs or what?

You think one RW-8 is enough for a 46 bow? I'm not really sure if I should add my WP-25 to the opposite side.

Thought I was lucky but i'm not.

One of my two rw15s started making noise last week, took them apart and gave a vinegar bath but it has slowly started making noise again roughly 6 days later.

I have 1 RW-15 I run in my 200 gallon tank on one side and 2 koriala's at 1500 GPH on the other side. Thinking of adding a RW-20 to the other side to replace the korialas. Thoughts? So far the RW-15 works pretty well but all I have read tells me it is best to have two opposing each other.

Is it really useful to use the wireless option on these powerheads and at what mode you like yours best?

Thanks in advance...

Don't know if some of this has been stated .. .. .. Lazy to read all 6 pages.

I have four Jeboa products connected to my apex.

Very cool how you can adjust the intensity via your apex.

Beaware that Jeboa doesn't really support a warranty on these pumps, but at the prices you pay for them not really an issue.

I got one year out of my RW15 at a constant 100% intensity.

The return pumps are good buys as well. Hopefully more robust than the power heads. Have a brand new back up ready.

Are the power heads as good a quality as an Ecotech MP? No but a good value non the less.

Reason I purchased the power heads is for the fact that they are directional, cheap, adequate quality & can be slaved by my apex to run at any constant intensity or random flow at programmable times.

So when the Neptune auto feeder cycles, all power heads turn off. (Including mp ecotechs)

Interesting to watch the "Pavlov" affect on my fish.

I have 1 RW-15 I run in my 200 gallon tank on one side and 2 koriala's at 1500 GPH on the other side. Thinking of adding a RW-20 to the other side to replace the korialas. Thoughts? So far the RW-15 works pretty well but all I have read tells me it is best to have two opposing each other.

I have 2 RW20s at each end of my 8ft 300gal and I love them.
I have them turn down a little because even at 8ft with a Glass Cages euro-braced tank the waves will still splash out.

I have one RW-15 and one MP-40 with an RW controller, both run in C mode and when the timing is set at about midway you can run them at 100%, the trick is to have one stop before the wave hits the sand.

Back