Karl's 100G Build Thread

Great pics! Your tank is looking better and better, (which is what we all hope for). Loving the super clean look. They are always my favorite tanks to look at.

How hard is it to clean the over flow

Honestly, the ease in which the overflow can be cleaned is what allows me to keep up with the coralline so well. My overflow in my last tank was a textured plastic which was a nightmare. You might as well forget cleaning that thing of coralline unless you start from the beginning and never let any grow on it. It was even tough to scrape it off when the tank was emptied and vinegar bathed. My current tank's overflow is smooth black acrylic, the blade glides on it

Absolutely beautiful reef Karl! You injecting that pink bird with steroids?

Haha. No, tank is PED free. That birdsnest is an ORA Pink Hyacinth and it was my first "SPS". It's been with from my biocube to my current setup and has grown a ton. Very fast grower, so fast as a matter of fact that I have been considering selling it.

Hey Karl,

If you ever decide to sell it, I want first shot.. I still have the green Possi I bought from you and it's doing great .. Spauns every 3rd full moon. Babies grow all over the tank, even up on my Sea Swirls.. I wold love to buy the pink beauty you have raised and give it a great home.. I vote your tank needs more room so I'm ready to buy..

Skip

Hey Karl,

If you ever decide to sell it, I want first shot.. I still have the green Possi I bought from you and it's doing great .. Spauns every 3rd full moon. Babies grow all over the tank, even up on my Sea Swirls.. I wold love to buy the pink beauty you have raised and give it a great home.. I vote your tank needs more room so I'm ready to buy..

Skip

I'm glad you have the space to accommodate all that possilopora. Your vote has been noted haha.

He's married now he doesn't have time for his tank anymore...lol oh no never mind he's still at the gym. Come on give us a fts already

Back