LFS Seattle

chastjw

I'm planning on a day long trip to as many Seattle area Fish stores I can go to, I live about an hour North of Seattle wanna check out all the LFS I can, so Im looking for names, and locations and I ought to be able to find them from that. Thanks

Oh yeah, theres abunch. Have you been to QT aquariums in seattle? Or A Red Sea Aquarium in Seattle/Shelton(?)? Or Blue Sierra in Issaquah. They have another store in BEllevue and Another store in Renton. There is Barrier Reef Aquariums in Renton which is AWESOME!

Thanks a lot, I live up north, Mount Vernon, I'll check it out. the only place Ive been is saltwater city, and its been awhile. I'll check out the ones you said, Barrier reef for sure, sounds great!!! I'm for sure gonna make a full day out of it. thanks again

Anything else??? Tacoma, olympia???? how about the sharks reef??? is it worth the drive and ferry ride???

Anything else??? Tacoma, olympia???? how about the sharks reef??? is it worth the drive and ferry ride???

I forgot about that one. I don't think so. I wasn't impressed with their selection or husbandry.
There is indoor reef on 6th ave in tacoma. Its ok. The owner is awesome, but not impressive.
There is aquarium paradise in lakewood, but they're icky now. literally too. :hmm4:
I don't think there is anything in Olympia. There was one, but it went outta business.

Back