Live Aquaria Bali tank bred Clarion price?

Busted ;) Yeah, I've been trying to prepare for this fish for a while just in case I was able to buy it. Kevin said he knew of one person who wanted it and I knew of another, so I had to keep it on the dl...all's fair in love and reefing!

Haha, nice!!

Busted ;) Yeah, I've been trying to prepare for this fish for a while just in case I was able to buy it. Kevin said he knew of one person who wanted it and I knew of another, so I had to keep it on the dl...all's fair in love and reefing!

lol, we all knew it was you...congrats!

lol, we all knew it was you...congrats!

Thanks Ted! It's definitely not a Peppermint, but it's a great consolation prize. I've always wanted a large angel in my reef, and this is not only a CB one, but proven to not nip on corals so win...win...win!

Plus after the whole baby Conspiculatus thing...I'm going to leave rearing ultra-difficult angels to you experts. I'm happy with well started one :)

:thumbsup:

I agree Ted, if it were the only angel in my tank, I would prefer smaller too. But this is actually a great size for my tank just in case I can't catch my dominant Interruptus.

I hear that...I am so stoked you got her!
Enjoy her and can't wait to see pics!

If you need to make room for this fish, I'll take your interruptus or peppermints off your hands. :)

Nice pick up!

Oh man...I feel you dude. I'd suggest taking both out and changing up the rockwork and coral layout. That way when you put them both back in, it'll feel like a new environment to them and neither should be dominant.

Back