Meeting January 31, 2016

clittrell

Come and see Bob's new setup at his new location. He has a 12 tank fish only setup and a new 4 flat frag setup with a total of 96 Sq' of frags. While we are there I will lead a discussion on technology in the reef hobby. From controllers to data loggers there are a lot of different products to help us manage our reefs. Let's find out what we are all using.

When: Sunday, January 31, 2016
Time: 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Where: Exotic Fish and Coral - Milford CT

Thanks,

Chris

Attachments

• Banner.jpg
    Banner.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 1
Come and see Bob's new setup at his new location. He has a 12 tank fish only setup and a new 4 flat frag setup with a total of 96 Sq' of frags. While we are there I will lead a discussion on technology in the reef hobby. From controllers to data loggers there are a lot of different products to help us manage our reefs. Let's find out what we are all using.

When: Sunday, January 31, 2016
Time: 2:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Where: Exotic Fish and Coral - Milford CT

Thanks,

Chris
Sounds cool.

Happy New Year, folks. Hope everyone's having great luck with and enjoying their little slice of the reef.

Friendly reminder that we've got our meeting at Bob's in just shy of 2 weeks. Hope to see you there!!

I've got this date booked off from work, and pretty excited about encountering fellow reefers in a reef-shop I've been hoping to visit soon anyway!

~Bruce, whose reef is still new and all . . . And hey, thefuz - I'm from Norwalk, too!

Hey, it'll be great to meet ya in person in a few weeks, Martimer! Glad to have some new folks along for the fun.

I am sure Bob will have some. If you want to send me a pm for what you are looking for. I E montis, acros or specifics I have some stuff.

If my reading comprehension is still up to snuff, those three are all good choices for someone who's just contemplating adding their first SPS, aren't they? (As well as being rather attractive corals in their own right!)

All of my zoanthids and LPS seem to be doing at least moderately well . . . (9o9)

~Bruce

Indeed, they are among the "easier" SPS. Although most monti's will give you a run for your money as well and some even grow to be pests (especially when they're next to one of your more prized corals and either start shading them out or just sting harder).

Meeting January 31, 2016

I will be attending! looking to get back in sps dominated tank does anyone have frags available for sale?

There has been a Dave sighting!!!! Been a while bud, will be good to catch up on Sunday (and I think I have some sps available...somewhere :D )

2e72e3d9c5744cb7b1df4cc1f7525355.jpg

Back