Mike's 150g SC Aquarium Build

My first attempt at top downs using the Avast Marine Porthole. This is all shot using a regular stock canon lens, I'm still trying to figure out the macro lens.

WWC Honeycomb Acro

Blue Eyed Blonde B****

WWC Yellow/Green Torch

Red Acans

Cornbred Rainbow Infusions

Bubblegum Chalice and Jawbreaker

I apologize for the lens glare and all the things that are wrong with these photos. I have put in a request for an appointment with Franky R for lessons.

Oops missed a few

Rose/Scarlet/Black Widow Anenome (whatever ya wanna call it!!!)

Wild Sarmentosa and WWC Copperhead Cyphastria

Sunny D's / WWC Jingle Bells Cyphastria / Forgot name (Tweaked help me out, whatever coral celery stick stole from Dena at FUPA Christmas)

Nice bro, where is my chips!!!??? I just realized I forgot to look for a chips!

Tank is looking great man!

All good man, I honestly forgot lol.... I saw so much other "Bling" that forgot about it lol. I appreciate it though!

Finally got around to hooking up my new Vertex Purstek RO unit.

This thing is a beast! True 1:1 waste to pure ratio, auto flushes every hour and every time during startup for 15 seconds. Even has a sensor when it notices back pressure for a revisor float valve and cuts off main water supply. With the booster pump I make 5 gallons of RO in under and hour. Used to take me 3.5 hours to make that amount!!!

Also added on the spectrapure dual Max-Cap DI and SilicaBuster canisters for a true 6 stage system.

79f0951f14cf275292b188a1b5b012ea.jpg

542dbef9fb94ece852b7d4d354f8b084.jpg

4am, what did you sense you were being shamed...

Exactly...I rolled over and saw a notice on my phone that some cheeky SOB left me a note...I could only imagine do I inquired.

Truth be told this build has been my most challenging. But my FUPA boys always know how to provide me with words of encouragement to keep me going.

Back