Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

vickiNaz

Moved On
Well clearly my words have affected people adversely. I apologize as that was not my intent.

Actually, I have been banned from these forums before. I was a paying member at the time. People like Clkwrk probably remember that although it was years ago.

I will say this about moderation. When you close threads because they generate debate and discussion, you adversely affect the forums. It is no wonder that the only threads in here to mention are people buying and selling. None of the real discussion goes on in here. You've relegated this FRAG forum to a romper room forum where the "children", who are the members, cannot discuss or debate topics if they are the least bit offended.

This has become a mindless buying and selling bazaar of sorts. When I was previously a member, we had meaningful discussions about the Arizona hobby.

So, that said, everyone please enjoy skipping through life and the hobby while the uneducated novices massacre the reefs and the stores do little to nothing to focus on reutilization. Please ban all of the premium reef experts trying to assist you to do the right thing.

I can just see it coming..... Everyone love to post the IBTL I personally dont get it but here comes the new trend of IBTB (in before the boot). :rolleye1:

Re: Moderation

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15404939#post15404939 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by vickiNaz

Actually, I have been banned from these forums before. I was a paying member at the time. People like Clkwrk probably remember that although it was years ago.

Well then, you're not welcome here. :wavehand:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back