My 54Gal Corner Tank Dairy Dialup Warning

As for the hitchhikers I would have to say that the first one is a Linkia Patricus and the second is a Cephlopoda Squidwardian!

The Squidwardian will not live for more than a few months as they need a special tank specifically for them. The Patricus should be fine as long as you have plenty of micro fauna in the sandbed. Just make sure there are no Harlequin shrimp in there!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7051776#post7051776 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tehon3299
Awesome tank man! I hope my 90 turns out this good. What do you use for powerheads/wavemakers in the tank? Keep the update pictures coming!

I just have a Magdrive in sump pump, rated for 950gph and have riges it so there are 3 return spouts, I will post pictures of it soonââ"šÂ¬Ã‚¦Ã¢â"šÂ¬Ã‚¦.

I often believe I have too much flow but mr9iron assures me that is not the caseââ"šÂ¬Ã‚¦.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7094410#post7094410 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by crokus
I like your stand and canopy alot! I just ordered a 54 gal corner and plan on building my own stand. Is there any things you would have changed or any helpfull tips for building a stand like yours.
Thanks,
Scott

Well I really over engineered the base but I like to be safe.

I took the time to die the back of the stand black so you can see the wood grain, which was a waste of time, I also thought with the canopy being large it would not heat up as much but was also wrong I have added 2 fans and will probably add 1-2 more.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7095395#post7095395 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rock Anemone
Greta looking tank, keep up the great work! I must say, your photo taking skills improved a ton!:thumbsup:

Rock Anemone:D

Thanks but Iââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢m still having trouble focusing when object are at the back of the tank. I did find my tripod, may I should do some full tank shots tonightââ"šÂ¬Ã‚¦Ã¢â"šÂ¬Ã‚¦..

Back