MY Green and Pink SPS fetish

vivek

Off late i have fallen in love with some of green and pink colored sps's. Here are a few of them.

IMG_1757.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_1769.jpg

IMG_1780.jpg

Looks great.... When are the frags available? Ha!

Everything I got from you last time is doing great by the way

Looks great.... When are the frags available? Ha!

Everything I got from you last time is doing great by the way

i am glad the frags survived. i will post some frags shortly. Just have gotten too lazy of late. The frag tank could do with some spring cleaning!!

Vivek

Those are stunning! If you ever want to show off your tank in person, I am right next door in Massillon and would love to see it. Just PM me.
Love those color combinations!
Rita

WOW That is a beautiful tank, I love it! What are you dosing? and how much?

Thanx
i maybe will dose amino acids once in a while but only because i have some left over from the past. i have never noticed any positive results with dosing anything and beleive me i have tried a few things and wasted a lot of money. i think what helps my corals the best (and i emphasize " I THINK") is heavy feeding (the fish), keeping the tank clean with heavy skimming and frequent water changes and stable parameters.

Vivek

i want to thank Joe2283 or whatever that no. is after his name lol!! for the strawberry shortcake.

thanx all you folks for the nice comments

Hi Vivek, wow is that first pic the "frag" I sold you? Great growth if so... We would like to come down and see your tank sometime, maybe trade or buy some.

Hi Vivek, wow is that first pic the "frag" I sold you? Great growth if so... We would like to come down and see your tank sometime, maybe trade or buy some.

Joe yes it is the frag you gave me. It has colored up nicely and now is growing up nicely. You are welcome anytime. Would love to trade and or sell.

Vivek

Back