New fish store :) Can buy online too :)

Ludwigia73,

You live in Davie. Please let me know how the place looks like :)
If they are a walk in store too and by when should their website be done.

You know I'll check it out ;} They'll have big shoes to fill with Reef Life and Reef's Edge right around the corner. I wish them good luck and zero ich.

Are you sure these guys are new? The website has some old dates on it.....

Saturday, 12 June 2004
Please note that our website is currently under construction, therefore, the shopping cart is not operational at this time. Please be sure to check back with us soon.

I spoke to the owner, Rick, a couple days ago...very nice guy. He currently has all fish, but expects to get corals, etc. soon. The store is in a warehouse space and he invited me to come by and check it out, but I'm not sure if it is zoned to be retail (similar to Reef Life), or if he will have to limit the amount of people coming in/out. The setup looks good...if anyone checks it out please post.

I stopped by today....nice setup...lots of tanks...the owner was really nice and donated some nice stuff to the auction! He said he has a nice sized coral shipment coming tomorrow(thurs) so its worth a trip over if your in the area....not sure of his hours...but it is a nice setup...and prices should be pretty good.,he said he used to supply livestock to Big Als....right aroudn teh corner from the Reefs Edge...

Back