New LFS Finder GoogleMaps Mashup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the Palm Beach County area. Last week I went and checked out some stores down in Broward, I found quite a few good stores, and I found some decent stores, but I did not have time to go to all of them.

I want to go down to Dade and check out the stores down there. Could any recommend what stores in Dade county are the ones that I should definitely check out? Preferably stores that are more east than they are west, I'm not to familiar with the western Miami area. Unless there is a store that is just awesome that is out west.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14439451#post14439451 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by streetjudge79
Ocean builder is no longer there. You can take them off too

Sorry to hear it... removed.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14582893#post14582893 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by carlosngloria
new store opening Friday. Royal Aquatic 5912 sw 25 st. #8 West Park FL 33023. 786-308-5784

Thank you, carlos. Royal's been added. Good luck to the new business owners.

Street View!

Street View!

A new Street View window has been added to the LFS Finder and LFS Search pages! This allows you to view the storefront and surrounding area to better find your way.

Just click on any of the stores in the list or any of the markers on the map, the Street View (where available) will appear below the map.

I've also updated the map to include the sexy new 3D navigation controls. Enjoy!

LFS Finder

:inlove: :reading: :fun4: :fish1: :wavehand:

Hey Pedro! I just found a store I never heard of today. They have freshwater fish, but also have a small selection of saltwater fish (including a black tang!) and a nice little selection of corals. Here's the information:

Aquatic Jewels
2141 Stirling Road
Dania Beach, FL 33312
954-966-8389
fax 954-966-8390
www.aquatic-jewels.com
ciclids@aquatic-jewels.com

Oceans Below Inc
110 US Highway 1
North Palm Beach, FL 33408
561-842-2221

Tanks A Lot Aquariums Inc
1230 N Dixie Hwy
Lake Worth, FL 33460
561-588-0073

Dunno if it's reported yet but AquariuMart looks closed, I went by and it was gutted minus a few tanks so I'd say it's safe to consider them closed...

**EDIT just called them and they answered, they are moving locations ..... Will be there June 1........

New Address is:

4600 sw 75 ave
Suite B
Miami, FL 33155

Also Reef Aquariums of Miami (across from Exotic) has an online store now... www.reefaquariumsofmiami.com ..... they usually got nice stuff...

Last edited:
Don't know if this ones been said or not but the hours of operation on Eco Reef are incorrect.

They don't open till noon. I found out the hard way :)

Pedro new Aquariumart location down south- the store from 40th and 67th moved to the little wharehouse district right off the palmetto on bird, once I'll find the exact addy I'll let you know.

Hello all. I saw an add on craigslist for a new store in Miami. I went there yesterday to check it out. The name of the store is REEF TECH. Its located in the Kings Bay Shopping Center. The address is below.
14445 South Dixie Highway FL, 33176

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back