New Topdowns of Crocea!

nudilove

100_0231.jpg

100_0232.jpg

This is Mildred who is happily thriving so far in my 24g aquapod clam garden with 150w MH Sunpod hookup. Happened to turn off my pump for waterchanges today and she was looking extra fabulous!

Looks good through the glass also.

Yea the top downs almost always look better, but who pulls the canopy off and looks at them top down? One reason I usually prefer to buy in person. I have two corceas I like though the glass better but most I have owned look way better top down. I think web sales should include both. Ones that look good both ways would command a bigger price though.

I love the topdown, I am building a topdown open top braceless tank to house croceas specifically. 10 gallons 250 watt HQI Bare Bottom.
my little clam garden if you will :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9305132#post9305132 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefkoi
I love the topdown, I am building a topdown open top braceless tank to house croceas specifically. 10 gallons 250 watt HQI Bare Bottom.
my little clam garden if you will :)

WOW 10 Gallons at 250w will soon turn into a well...boiler room....Why not build yourself your own acrylic tank, its quite easy and convenient to drill and plumb!

well thats what I said, i am building an acrylic tank. Well actually a friend is building the tank i have done the rest and it is going to be filled with water and clams by saturday, the tank was completed tonight. And it wont be a boiler room, I'll have a 1/2 h.p. chiller hooked up it should'nt get over 81 degrees ever

Back