New Wireless pumps from Jebao RW-8 & RW-15

yes correct, with the stock controllers it would be C mode then adjust the dial, with the jbwave you just enter an actual time.

Nice, sounds like it probably works extremely well too. If I make the change I will likely go this route. Thanks for your help. :)

I actually just swapped my two jebaos because the bigger one was on the side people could see more, I was able to position them and adjust them closer in intensities,
Screenshot_2015-08-12-19-04-18.png

RW-8 = WP-25 with attitude
RW-15 =WP-40 on steroids
RW-20 = WP-60 on steroids and NOS

you can probably get two RW-15's and run them at 50% and won't hear them

I'm a little confused with the new numbering system. I have a 125G (60x18x24) what would be best? 2 rw-15's?

I just bought 2 RW-15s for my 120 gallon 6 foot tank. Should have just stuck with my RW-8s. Those things are crazy strong! My tank is all LPS but I have mine set W1 mode on the lowest setting and its still much more flow then my torches like. Its pointless to use the night mode right now because I have the set so low. Ill most likely be selling mine and tossing my RW8s in the tank.

I just bought 2 RW-15s for my 120 gallon 6 foot tank. Should have just stuck with my RW-8s. Those things are crazy strong! My tank is all LPS but I have mine set W1 mode on the lowest setting and its still much more flow then my torches like. Its pointless to use the night mode right now because I have the set so low. Ill most likely be selling mine and tossing my RW8s in the tank.

Try C mode with lowest speed setting, then only one will be on at a time

thanks for the replies, I still haven't pulled the trigger and still deciding but leaning toward the rw-15's and running them on a lower setting due to the fact that I like to run my return pump a bit slower, so it would be nice to have power on demand from the powerheads

Picked up the Jebao Apex controller for my WP40 and RW15 for my 90 gallon and am running at around 40% with some spikes that go up to 70%

Tank is peninsula style 60" L x 24" W x 20" T

Currently only have 1 Jebao WP25 on the opposite end of the overflow on the highest pump setting with ELSE mode.

What would you recommend adding ?

Jebao RW 4 or Jebao RW 8 ?

Also how many more should i add? Maybe 1 RW 8 ? or 2 RW 4?

Or 2 RW15?

Also where would you place them?

Here's a link to a picture of the tank. File size was to big to upload here.

http://s21.postimg.org/lgobahbev/IMG_1366.jpg

Has anyone used the RW outside magnet in the overflow?

Also what thickness do they work on? I have 1/2 inch glass, but rather put on overflow if that's an option??

Has anyone used the RW outside magnet in the overflow?

Also what thickness do they work on? I have 1/2 inch glass, but rather put on overflow if that's an option??

I use it in the overflow, I do put the magnets in a ziploc bag though.

FWIW my acrylic is 1" thick and the RW-8 sort of works when I feel like putting them on the tank.

Building a 36x36x22 SPS tank, think 2x RW-8 will be enough or should I just order 2xRW-15 and just take one offline if it's too strong? Plan on ordering a JBwave eventually, just don't know how soon.

Good morning all. I have a 90 galling tank and I am running 2 koraliasat this time. How many and which one do I need ? The tank is 48x18 24 high. With the koralia I have a lot of dead spots. Also would the wave mode out stress on the glass and seals?

Hi,friends.
I have a cube tank is dimensions: 70.70.60cm height.
I should using from 2 jebao rw8 or one is enough.
My tank is more lps and soft coral with some sps.

Hi,friends.
I have a cube tank is dimensions: 70.70.60cm height.
I should using from 2 jebao rw8 or one is enough.
My tank is more lps and soft coral with some sps.

I'd start with one.

I pulled my RW-15 out of a 100g cube 30"x30"x24"due to too much power on level 1

If you've never had Jebao powerheads before; these are not koralias. These are super pumps.

Back