North Central Pennsylvania Meetings May

Sorry Sanjay that you can't make it that weekend. From the posts here and the e-mails that I got it looks that 17th/18th are the best and more people voted for Sunday the 18th. I have been to frag meetings and they start around 2:00-6:00.
sorry for those who can't make it that day and hope that is the start for more meetings and they can attend the next one.
Sanjoy: If you want anything from anybody I can keep them for you untill you get back. You are not far.

How did you get that more people voted for the 18th?most said either 17th or 18th.If its sunday the 18th and starts from 2:00 to 6:00 I won't be able to make it.

Hello Mike,Most of them said 17th and 18th and got some e-mails for the 18th.

Guys please be patient with me and lets see which day is best with everybody..

who votes for 17th?

who votes for 18th?

After we get the date and time right we should probably post how many people coming with each person and please feel free to bring as many people as you want and tell friends to come over and what frags each have.

I work 2nd. trick Sundays....so....I vote for the 17th.
Either way, good luck guys! Hope it's a start for many more.
Bill

I'm following this thread because I'm interested in attending. Maybe Playfair or other URS members might be interested as well.....?
Whether I make it or not, it looks like quite a group! Good luck!

That is great and we will be very happy to have you guys here. That will be fun if you guys made it here after all you told me that you will make it here someday. Dave knows the directions.

Zooqi,

I am going to try and come and bring some folks with me. I am still planning on having a trade in April (mid). It will be nice to have two trades close together. It sounds like a good way to get spring off to a good start.

Rob
from www.EastCoastClams.com

Rob: Let me guess
Deerhunter and Adam :D I was going to e-mail them and I'm sure they know about it. I heard about your car adventure last time you guys were here. :)

Many people know Rob but
For those who don't know holeinone1972 (Rob)
He has the best collection and healthiest clams around.

Rick: that will be great and please bring Montipora with you since he could not make it last time to the URS meeting.
GarSrtn: you don't have to have frags to attend :D friends and family are welcome.
:D

Hope you can find somebody to come with you: It will be nice drive that time of the year.

Ron's Saltwater Heaven

Ron's Saltwater Heaven

Zooqi, do you buys at Ron's? I was in there this week and I'm thinking about a reef again. Currently, I have a 25 gallon Eclipse (freshwater) I bought there last summer. I had a 90 gallon reef 7-8 years ago, but all I could grow was hair algae. I was using city water at the time and I was hoping that the RO water Ron sells would make a difference. With the cured rock, the guy who was working there (not Ron) said I could go home with water, rock, and a fish or two and be in business. Sounds too easy. What are your thoughts?:confused:

Back