OMG it is sooo HOT today

IsaaX

Man, it is ridiculously hot today! I went over to Passion of the Sea to pick up a couple buckets of salt and it was 109 degrees over there! Here it's 104 according to my outdoor thermometer. Inside, my thermometer registers in at 89 degrees. I think i'm going to have to bite the bullet and turn my a/c on :(

This heat sure does suck. My chiller working overtime today. I am making plans to relocate my chiller outside on Sunday. My chiller is adding to so much extra heat in the house...Keep cool and cant wait till winter time again..

I think i'm just going to veg in my office/guest room all day and not run the central air. I have a dedicated remote a/c unit for this room, I guess i'll save some energy this way.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow though. My wife decided to host a BBQ for her friends and guess who has to man the grill while everyone else gets to stay inside? Buh.

it's sooo hot i dont want to leave my house. We have 3 AC units and have all of them running...i dont want to go outside to get food but i have to eat, i'm starving. hahaha

my tank reached an all time high yesterday of 83. this is without the AC on though. today it should be ok since we're running the ac all day.

stay cool guys and gals(Nicole) :D

It's sooo hot in la mirada my car says its --- ?F outside.

I've seen it tell me about 109?F so it must be more than 110?F out here!

--Rick

111 degrees right now in Rancho Cucamonga. Fans are working overtime. I had to set up a 3rd fan now to keep my tank below 83.

yeah its crazy hot... i have only a couple of t5's on the tank on.. no way am i going to heat up the house to.....

i just came back from a 2 hr kung-fu practice in buena park. 2 bottles of water and a gatorade and soaked through my uniform...still dripping sweat sitting in my air conditioned appartment.

116.4 was the highest it got at my house. It is now starting to cool down and it's 116.1! The power has gone out at least 5 times today but otherwise all is well.

It's worse because it didn't cool down much last night -- not going to tonight, either. My house was still hot at 6am. :(

We haven't lost power at all today, but the power grid is probably working hard. Just chedked -- the ISO reports a that power reserves are below forecast and we are only at Stage 1. Not bad; good thing offices are shut down today.

well its 105 here in santa ana that is in the shade. In the sun it reaches up to 116. Think iam going to just chillout in side today.

112 in Menton Beach this morning at 11:30 am, 85 on the east side of Big Bear around 1pm, 95 in Menton Beach at 2pm (nice breeze by then) and 120 on the 10 freeway at 3pm in Fontana. I've never seen so many broken down cars\trucks in my life as I did today.

its a cool 103 here in God's country

Back