OMG it is sooo HOT today

Today was much cooler than yesterday. Yesterday was uncomfortable, today was very bearable, it didn't get over 96F here.

Our fans and windows were no match for the weather yesterday, but today we were able to keep the house cool with the windows and fans.

Josh

on saturday, it reached 120 on the thermometer under the patio cover. gotta love uphill upslope breezes....

and to top that off, my a/c units keep working but blowing warm air:eek2:

on saturday, it reached 120 on the thermometer under the patio cover. gotta love uphill upslope breezes....

and to top that off, my a/c units keep working but blowing warm air:eek2:

Be extra careful today since its a start of the work week. There may me rolling black outs today

What's the weather for So Cal (Costa Mesa) for the mid-latter part of the week?

I have to come out there on business and usually wear long sleeved dress shirts, but I'm thinking Hawaiian shirt and flip flops now... :D

Mike, it'll be hot. Costa Mesa is close enough to the beach that you probably won't see over the low 90's, though.

"They" are saying mid 80's, but "they" have been seriously underestimating lately.

I hate "they"....

"they" just never seem to get much of anything right. :d

Thanks for the forecast...I always doubt weather.com.

Not to mention the humidity, but it's probably minimal from what you're used to.

The A/C is out on this whole floor at the office in La Mirada. 93 degrees in the office area and over 100 degrees in our server room and climbing. I sure hope my servers don't cook themselves or I'm going to be very upset.

What a way to start a Monday.

Yes, and they still insist on making office building where you can't even crack the windows and get some fresh air.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7803276#post7803276 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sharkdude
yeah! I'm making coral/seafood soup!

I hear you chris! My lights dont come on till 6pm now and go off at 12AM

SIGH!

Tank was at 89.3 yesterday. We'll see about today....

Kevin

So much for being a little cooler today. I am SO glad I got my new AC -- it has a thermostat so I can set it at 82ish and forget it; between that and the fans my tank is cool and so are the pooch and kitty.

A lady that works in my office building had her cat die yesterday from the heat. The kitty was indoors, but she had no AC. Fans and such didn't help; the cat was 17 years old and couldn't take it.

Back