OT - Droid or Iphone?

have had every iPhone since the 1st and love my current IP4, have friends with the Droid and have no envy of it. Haven't had any issues with reception either.

I have the blackberry tour which I love it and won't use much else but a blackberry, but let me say this I bought my husband the droid x cause I couldnt get my hands on the HTC Incredicble........needless to say he loves it and I have a killer case of Phone Envy......

DROID X

Droid incredible or X...... 90% of all apps are free.....

They should be free 99.9% of them BLOW!!!!

I have an iPhone 4 for personal use and a droid2 for work, and I never even pickup the droid, sits on my desk, best app this Droid does is collect dust! I use my 4 for my exchange at work so I loves it.

Owned all iPhone and will continue to own them, just wish AT&T didn't blow so bad!

Great choice on the phone :)

I dont have the iphone but I use my ipad now and there are some really awesome travel apps that connect to tripit. Which tripit.com is the best site every invented. Instant travel emails for planes, gate, delays etc etc. You don't want to know how many times it has bailed me in out in the short time using it.

Some of my favorite apps are
google voice search
Google earth
Pocket universe
Wolfram alpha
Photobucket and snap fish
Pandora radio
Logitech touch mouse(use iPhone as wireless mouse)
1password
The weather channel
Tv guide
The aquarium guide
Startrek tricorder lol
Bump

pay no attention to ICYCORAL, i heard he sends his Iphone swimming... lmao!

sorry, had to :)

and jus kidding... this thread makes me wish i had an iphone lol

my friend has this app where he can change the music thats playing on his computer speakers from his iphone (for us that are too lazy to get off the couch).

I also still have your clippers!!! im really sorry ive been so busy and ill try to get those to you asap

Back