OT: Game 7!!!!

chicago_animal

[profanity]What an amazing game that was!! Hawks are going to be the 4th team in History to win a series after being down 0-3 in the series.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a little nervous during that OT period and was ready to give up because Van had the momentum but like all true champions the Hawks won..

Even though ben smith scored that goal.....watching Hosea man handle at least Canucks was just incredible. Game seven will be interesting. Hopefully Vancouver is in such shock and Bobby Lu is still hurting. The hawks need as much help as they can get but even if the hawks weren't to win the cup.... Just to take out Vancouver for me would be like winning it all.

great game, im not big into hockey but it looks like they are fighting back. Im a little more excited about the bulls game tomorrow, i have tickets and hoping to see them close out the pacers!

Da Hawks,way to go,nice goal for smith. Finally they broke through in OT,and its loungo for game 7,perfect. For some reason he does not play well against us ha ha.

i think luongo is going to hang himself if the hawks beat him again!!! lol.

LOL. I was telling my old man the same thing. He was benched for game 6 then came in after an injury and gave up the game winner in ot! The hawks got his number bigtime. All the pressure is on the canucks the hawks don't have anything to lose. It will be a great game. Did you see when the canucks scored their first goal they showed a stat that they were like 48-8 when scoring first, stats don't mean a whole lot at the madhouse baby! Go hawks!

its HAWKY TIME!!!! I cant wait for tomorrow. What I really want to see, hawks win, then what do the canucks do with luongo? hes been beat by the hawks past 3 years and this year may be the worst. The guy is signed till like 2032, which they can't get rid of him...they talked about this on the radio today. He might as well be on suicide watch.
HAWKS,
btw, if anyone is in the elgin area. DO NOT GO TO OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE TOMORROW.....I'm working and need to get out asap so I can get home and watch some hawky

If Van loses they will look to trade Luongo even though he has that big contract. And there are teams out there that would take him in the Eastern conference. I say eastern conference because that way he will not face the Hawks until the finals. He is good, just not against the Hawks..LOL

luongo is out if vancouver does not make it to the finals this year. i think luongo is a good goalie but a bit overrated even in the olympics a couple years back he did not look that solid or confident, watch his glove hand ;)

Amazing when Toews scored with less then 2 minutes left!! Sucks they lost that as they got you excited with that goal to force the OT. Crawford is amazing!! Neimi who?

Back