OT Motorhead's?

Sooo clean and done right. Congrats again. :)

What size HKS?

Thanks, Took me about 20 years to get it but I finally did. There are very few clean, low milage Supra's left. I had been looking for a while and got lucky to find this one. The turbo is an HKS T51R SPL

Very nice car!
Remember, 20mph over the posted is criminal speed and DPS really takes it personal when they catch you in the 100's...:uzi:

Very nice car!
Remember, 20mph over the posted is criminal speed and DPS really takes it personal when they catch you in the 100's...:uzi:

While the car will do 9's that's not why I bought it and that does not really appeal to me so I doubt that will be an issue. I bought it more for the club cruises and car show scene. If I get the itch to go fast I will just spend a day at the track with it.

I have a wife that encouraged me to get this car and put a 500G fish tank in my house. I think I'm set in the wife department :)

A wife that encourages car buying and giant fish tanks sounds like a winner to me! Luckily my wife loves car's and fish tanks I didn't have to convince her much for the new tank :D

Man, that Supra sure is nice! I've always wanted one of those. My wife barely let me buy a truck with A/C! All i hear from her is "blah blah college tuition, blah blah mortgage".

Just saw the beast in person and it's amazing. Just need a small crane to get it over the driveway hump. NaCl is living the life. And...he should hug his wife every day. Any significant other that puts up with our hobby and a cool car deserves props. (gonna tell my wife the same tonight. She lets me have a cool boat too).

Oh, and in case anyone is curious, he's also got one of the best tank setups I've ever seen. If I had half of his skill and drive....

Back