Pirates Cove Tank Move Sunday April 30th

I am picking up the tank in the morning and will post pictures, please send me a pm if you do not have my address for Sunday. Thanks everyone and I do not know if I can sleep knowing all the work in the next few months:)

Picked up the tank today so everything is looking good for Sunday at 11am, see you all there:) Pictures tonight maybe.

All I can tell you is wow, I pulled the packaging off when I got home to make sure it was perfect and it looks great. The 3/4 Starfire is so clear it is almost invisible. I was so excited I forgot to take pictures as I realized I needed to get busy installing the stand and getting ready for Sunday. I will take some pictures in the morning.

I did get the floor cut, stand shimmed and level, and bolted down.

IMAG0069.jpg

The stand finishes out at 46" high with the 3/4" Plywood deck and is a little on the tall side, but I am going to enjoy not having to bend over to look into it when I walk in the front door.

The Tank is so big I just ordered a new fish from Divers Den:) thinking of a pair!

Picture055.jpg

My daughter test drove the pair and was all smiles!

Picture018.jpg

I have my clean up crew ready to go!

DSC_0718.jpg

Promise some pictures of the tank in the morning and fish police ease up, Ali said two of these flipping big fish no problem:beer:

Scott good luck with the move, sorry I can't be there to help. Really looking forward to seeing what you do with this new tank, sure it's going to be amazing!
Just moved the red hornets I got from you into my second tank, they still look great!

Roman

As promised:)

First picture is tank tucked into the bed of the truck last night

IMAG0074.jpg

Side view

IMAG0072.jpg

End of peninsula

IMAG0073.jpg

Heavy Heavy Heavy, I hope you all show:D

Back